Calculate your chances...negative...negative...negative!

Monday, April 17, 2006

It's sad really.

At my place of employment, they've installed an automatic air freshener thing in the men's room because people won't flush the urinals. This has been a problem for a while and unfortunately, because this is a public restroom, you can't pin down the culprit. So, I guess the cover up is the only solution. The real drag is, instead of the sinus opening odor of stagnant urine, now you are treated to the overwhelming smell of fake baby powder with a undertone of stagnant urine.

(FYI, let's just say my place of employment is a large place of secondary learning downtown. Let's just also say I've also seen some of the worst spelled and most grammatically incorrect bathroom wall graffiti I've ever seen in my life at this place, and I used to work construction!)

No comments: