Calculate your chances...negative...negative...negative!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Umm...what year is this again?

From the Free Zone mailbag...new albums from Pearl Jam and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Last week, it was Tool.

Honestly, does anyone still care?

Speaking of not knowing the year...also got the "A Prairie Home Companion" movie soundtrack in the mail. Wow. I sincerly hope Lindsay Lohan singing "Frankie & Johnny" is supposed to be a joke. The liberties taken with the lyrics would and the Jr. High talent show histrionics lead me to think so, but I'm honestly not sure. If this track is supposed to be serious, here's an excellent case either for Antares Auto Tune or for actresses to stick to what they do best...err...whatever that may be in this case.*




* Yes, I know. I should be ashamed of myself for shooting fish in a barrel and jumping on the trite "slagging starlets" bandwagon. Dammit, couldn't they have just given her a novelty song to sing instead of pissing all over Jimmie Rogers grave?

No comments: