Calculate your chances...negative...negative...negative!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Know You Care...


For those of you who have visited my mySpace page (man that sounds incorrect,) I finally have a copy of Killdozer on the way. I don't know what my obsession with this movie is, I guess it's like my thing with The Corpse Grinders. For years I'd heard about it and it just built up this image in my mind of what it was like.

Of course, I'm sure Killdozer is going to be like The Corpse Grinders in the sence that it's going to be nowhere near as good as I want it to be. There's just no way it could be.

And by good I mean so bad, it's good. Corpse Grinders had a great premise (cats start murdering owners after eating cat food made from people) but the magic just didn't happen. Killdozer promises possessed construction equipment, another good start. Of course, the 'dozer was made for TV, so it's already got that working against it.

Anyway, I should have my disc on the soon side and I'll get back to you all with a full report. I'm also very excited that I got a copy of Phase IV, which I didn't realize had ever come out on video. This is a stylish sci-fi flick about super intelligent ants and was directed by Saul Bass, who actually did title sequences for films. I've only ever seen Phase IV as featured in a very early Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode, so I'm looking forward to that one as well.

No comments: