Calculate your chances...negative...negative...negative!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Good show tonight in Bloomington



I almost forgot about this one. Svetlana was originally supposed to play, but our bass player felt Cochella was more important. (Really, how many times does one person need to see Wilco? ;) )

Airiel is the band of a long time friend of mine, Jeremy Wrenn. He used to live in Bloomington and have a band called Black Olive. Airiel is really top shelf shoegazer/dream pop stuff. I haven't seem Jeremy in years, so this should be fun.

Early Day Miners are great. You should check them out as they are another fine band associated with the Secretly Canadian label out of Bloomington.

Dunno about the other band.

This'll be my first time at the Second Story (finally) so I'm looking forward to it. Say hi if you see me.

No comments: