Calculate your chances...negative...negative...negative!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New blog for you to watch and learn.

http://sweetfuckingvideos.blogspot.com/

Despite the name, it's work safe. It's Butchieboy's new joint, posting excellent YouTube Music Vids.

Here, let me throw a couple of my faves out there:

The Monks on Beat Club



Captain Beefheart - I'm Gonna Booglarize You



Rahsaan Roland Kirk - I Say a Little Player



The Osmonds doing Crazy Horses (trust me, this rocks.)



Rare Archies Bootleg





And, in the fine tradition of the Troggs Tapes, here's Television rehearsing with Richard Hell still on bass. (PS- the Troggs Tape link, defiantly not work safe. It is, however, absolutely hilarious.)



1 comment:

Butchieboy said...

Thanks, buddy. I've seen the Osmonds video before. Donnie can be so butch when he wants to be.